All 444C compressors feature a head assembly that includes a newly-developed, patents pending intercooler head. Additionally, they are equipped with a stainless steel braided leader hose with inline check valve assembly that serves to protect the compressor by eliminating the possibility of high amperage restarts.
Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation. Teflon tape is not recommended. Properly sealed, recommended torque is 12 to 15 ft. lbs.
– Permanent Magnetic Motor
– Duty Cycle: 100% @ 100 PSI (50% @ 200 PSI)
– Max. Working Pressure: 200 PSI
– Max. Air Tank Size: 10.0 Gallon
– Max. Amp Draw: 40 Amps
– Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
– Dimensions: 10.87″L x 4.2″W x 7.06″H (Each Unit)
– Net Weight: 21.60 lbs.
– (2) 444C (Chrome or Stealth Black) Compressors
– Intercooler Head (Patents Pending)
– (2) Air Filter Assemblies
– (2) Remote Mount Brackets
– (2) Sets of Remote Mount Fittings
– (2) Sets of Spare Air Filter Elements
– (8) Sets of Nuts, Bolts, Washers and Lock Washers
– (2) Stainless Steel Braided Leader Hoses with Inline Check Valve
– (6) Airline Clips with Included Hardware
– Pressure Switches
– Sealed Pressure Switches