The adjustable track bar is an essential component of lifted vehicles; the rear track bar centers the axle from left to right, adjusting for lift. If too short, the axle could dog-track or cause a brake pull, leading to untimely wear on the trailing arm bushings. To ensure proper driveline angles and suspension geometry, we strongly suggest pairing lifted vehicles with the proper set of trailing arms and track bars.
- 1.5″ solid rod construction
- Adjustable for lifts up to 10″
- Precision-machined bushing ends
- Rebuildable polyurethane bushings
- powder coated
- Made in the USA!
- 1-1.5 Hours
- Method to support the vehicle weight off of the axle.
- Basic hand tools and tape measure.