The Nitro Drop 2 is Belltech’s latest entry level shock absorber. Designed to be more than just a replacement solution to your OEM shocks, the Nitro Drop 2 brings a high performance blend of internal valve technology and state of the art construction to your vehicle. Unlike the typical entry level shock absorber, this nitrogen charged twin tube shock absorber features a ?cavitation free? technology to keep your ride smooth even in the harshest environments.
- OEM replacement with performance characteristics
- Cavitation free valve train avoids air from decreasing the shock absorbers effectiveness
- 12.5mm piston rod, 30mm piston and a 45 mm shock body
- Complements larger OE and aftermarket wheel/tire packages for increased tire contact area
- Fully covered and durable metal dust boot provides a cleaner operating environment
- OEM quality rubber mounts featuring a vulcanized sleeve for maximum durability and stiffness.
- Nitro Drop 2 offers a factory like ride over harsh roads. Moderately increased compression forces firm up pitch and roll while increase in high speed rebound forces inspire driver confidence at speed.
- Rebound is the action of the wheel falling out and away from the wheel well.
- Compression is the action of the wheel traveling up and into the wheel well.
Low speed rebound
- Near OEM low speed rebound forces guarantee a comfortable ride.
High speed rebound
- Increased high speed rebound delivers a crisp and responsive feel to the chassis especially through lane changes
Low speed compression
- Increased low speed compression removes nose dive and pitch and role of chassis and delivers a very comfortable and controlled experience when cornering at speed.
High speed compression
- Manages the inertia of the wheels. In controlling the heavy un-sprung mass of wheels and axles the vehicle?s chassis stable at speed.
2 YEAR WARRANTY
Belltech Street Performance and Nitro Drop 2 shocks are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years (unlimited mileage) as long as the vehicle has been operated under normal conditions. Please take a look at the “How to..” section on the right for more information on how to file a warranty claim.